Today was R.'s 100th Day of School (I had never heard of such a thing till my daughter started kindergarten!) and her class celebrated with special activities all day long. She came home from school positively bubbling with enthusiasm, so I videotaped her telling me stories about things like "when we tried to fit 100 kids in our classroom!" She actually had been anticipating this milestone day for some time by reading Margaret McNamara's One Hundred Days (Plus One)
100th Day of Kindergarten
Today was R.'s 100th Day of School (I had never heard of such a thing till my daughter started kindergarten!) and her class celebrated with special activities all day long. She came home from school positively bubbling with enthusiasm, so I videotaped her telling me stories about things like "when we tried to fit 100 kids in our classroom!" She actually had been anticipating this milestone day for some time by reading Margaret McNamara's One Hundred Days (Plus One)
0 comments:
Post a comment on: 100th Day of Kindergarten