Waiting for the Tooth Fairy


Now that R. is in kindergarten and some of her older classmate are starting to lose their baby teeth, the Tooth Fairy has become a popular topic in our household. I never had a "Tooth Fairy Pillow" when I was little, but they abound in various designs and colors now. I like the simplest ones best, so I'm leaning towards purchasing this Tooth Fairy Pillow ($28) by Ouef to have at the ready when R's big day arrives. Soft and sweet and made of 100% pima cotton, this friendly molar-shaped friend has a pocket in back where the Tooth Fairy will make the important exchange. I got a quarter for my first lost tooth in 1979- can anyone tell me what the going rate is now?!

p.s. If you're having trouble with the link above (I am), go to your web browser and type in www.oeufnyc.com, and you'll see the pillow.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Waiting for the Tooth Fairy