Top Row
Floral rain boots
Kailey sueded boots
Magic carpet rain boots
Middle Row
Kachiri leather Americana boots
Kamischel suede lug boots
Katherine leather engineer boots
Bottom Row
Kalayla suede ankle boots
MkLuk chunky cable knit boot
Top Row
Versie pumps
Taki Mary Jane pump
Virginia faux croc pumps
Middle Row
Vanette kitten pumps
Reta t-strap pumps
Euna pumps
Bottom Row
Vivyana suede nailhead pumps
Tayla platform sandals
Anne Michelle boots
On another promo I got the Zabby rain boots. I thought they looked pretty good when I was in the store. I just got them in the mail yesterday and haven't opened the box so I don't know if they are cheap looking. I'm thinking I'll keep them no matter what. They'll be good to use in wet muddy places. I won't mind hosing them off. I wear 7.5 and the 8 fit great.
Update: I took the shoes out of the box and got the nails on chalkboard experience w/the material on the main body. They're going back :-(
ETA: Check out a couple irl pics of Target shoes on She Hath Done What She Could.
Thanks for visiting :-)
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Target - shoe BOGO