Target - 20% off ends tonite

Target has been running a 20% off when you spend $75 or more promo and it ends tonite. Discount automatically applied at checkout. They did a site update this week and it hasn't gone too smoothly. The new look fits their advertising vibe. However, past orders remain inaccessible on my account, which means I can't print an invoice to return. Customer service was absolutely of no help. Also, they have the same, tired photos. It will be nice if they upgrade the photography quality in the future. They appear to be diligently working to restore the data that didn't transfer over and I hope they're able to straighten things out. I do trust that if I need to make a return, they will be able to do it with my printed email order confirmation or something. I used to toss my invoices that come in the box, but I won't be doing that if I order anything in the near future. I have a feeling it would help if I needed to return.



Scarves

Oblong dot scarf ($12.99)



* Merona rayon floral print scarf - Lots of colors to pull out of this one.

* Merona bamboo fiber woven print scarf - Really pretty.

* Merona woven print scarf in purple - Another pretty one.





Shoes

Mossimo Supply Co. Ona flats ($14.99) - I didn't snap a pic of the size I tried on. I'm 7.5 and probably have on an 8 in this photo since my feet are swollen.



* Merona Euna cheetah pump ($24.99) - on Mix and Match Fashion

* Merona Marlis suede wedge ($24.99) - Purdy color. it also comes in red.

* Mossimo Versie pump ($24.99) - Strong, favorable reviews on this one. This is a nice nude.

* Mossimo Supply Col. Odelina bow flats ($17.99) - Yellow! And in red.





Apparel

Merona Collection Zaley skirt ($24.99) - Good reviews.







* Mossimo Supply Co. kimono dress ($18) - It comes in another of colors. I like the white. If I ordered it and found it to be see-thru, I'd just wear it at home.

* Mossimo Supply Co. maxi skirt ($15) - Also comes in a nice cornelian blue.





Click here for a few maternity picks. 20% off good in that dept, too.





Thanks for stopping by...





***************************************************

p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Target - 20% off ends tonite