Target - 20% off ends shortly

Target has been running an online promo this week. Save 20% off + free shipping when you spend $75 or more on select clothing & accessories. ETA -> this sale ends on Sat, 8/27. No code necessary. Target overhauled the clothing dept a couple years ago and seemed to be on the rise. As of this year, my excitement has leveled off. If I feel like I have a little extra energy, I visit the clothing. If I'm feeling tired, the though barely crosses my mind and I only go down the aisles I really need to. I think if the designs were on point as they had been when they first overhauled, I'd find the energy to visit no matter what. There are still a few cute things here and there, so I try to check out what they have by visiting their website. I usually leave things in the online cart just in case promos like this pop up. I didn't bite on this one, but here are some things I noticed. The promo ends at 11:59 PST.

Merona tote - black ($34.99) - It also comes in spice, a brown color.


Paige cardigan - If you prefer graphics, see the purple polka dot cardi.



Merona Essentials cardigan - orange print - The print also comes in turquoise.



A few more...
* C9 running pants - Workout wear is included in the promo.
* Kaleidescope print pumps - Watercolor type print.
* Mackenzie cork wedges - Red!
* Mossimo belted jacket - I'm attracted to brown this year.

Remember to try the Auto Club (AAA) for 10% off. That link is to AAA California and 10% off at Target online one of the perks of the card. I know you can log in thru AAA for the South, too. If you Google it, you'll find the link.


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Target - 20% off ends shortly