Talbots - Grace Fit basket-weave jacket

Talbots Grace Fit basket-weave jacket (D25032) runs in regular, petite, woman & woman petite.

Size 4P - I liked this. I'd give it about a 7-8 out of 10 as far as getting 'the feeling.' I like the color for sure. I think the issue I have w/some Talbots petite items is they are very cropped. I guess it provides a good fit for some women, but it's nt always a match for me. I have a short torso and prefer to try to elongate it visually.


This jacket was in a Talbots video with the  ETA --> The jacket featured in the photo directly below is the shetland wool tweed jacket . It's not the jacket above. The skirt in the pic below is the shetland wool pleat-waist skirt. I'm very curious to see if they look good together irl or if it's too much. Hopefully I'll get back to the store before they're gone. This jacket looks like it might be longer than the one above.


I love Talbots scarves and got this one. It's on super sale. Not sure I'd wear it w/this jacket as I don't think it's my personal style. However, I like the look.

Talbots Grace Fit basket-weave jacket -  find here
Talbots ornate ombre scarf - find here
Crewel ankle stretch toothpick jeans (29) - find here
Gap city flat (8) - find here

Chime in...
♥
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Talbots - Grace Fit basket-weave jacket