Talbots - a few sweaters

Charming cardigan (A118037) - Size PP - I have tried PS in the charming cardis & thought theys looked a bit boxy and a lot dowdy. PP is definitely a better fit and akin to the size S I wear in I'm Not Talking To You's Jackie. There is a bit more length, I think, to the charming cardi. Maybe just a smidge, but I haven't measured. This is a nice, classic red. Not orangey. Looked straight red to me. It's 25% off before the extra 20% (promo code, printable coupon or catalog coupon) and there are some rich colors to choose from like teal and a color called cassis that is sort of like INTTY's rosewood.


Cashmere boyfriend sweater (A74037) - Size PP - Currently 25% off. The neck label said pure cashmere, but it didn't feel very soft. Maybe my hands were dry. All I know is I wasn't swayed by the 25% plus 20% after that. I have a cashmere shell from summer and it had a different feel, imo. Like the v-neck, though.

Tipped cardigan - Size PS - It definitely does not look as light as the blue does on my monitor. It looked deep navy-ish on the salesfloor. In the fitting room I decided it was black. The SA informed me, unprompted, that it's navy. I thanked her for that as I would have treated it as black, which might not work in broad daylight. I was happy w/this size and decided it was too classic & cute to leave at the store.

Jeans (29): Crewel ankle stretch toothpick
Shoes (8): Gap The City flat


Talbots Shopping info
* Check out the fall sale guide for thoughts on items and some links to irl pics/reviews.

*Try 030423209 for 20% + free shipping. If that doesn't work, try 90026635 for 20% off + $5 shipping.

* Click to print a coupon for in-store use. (Thanks, Bianca!) If you don't see your item in-store, you can get on the red phone to see if it's available thru customer service. All items ordered thru the red phone are shipped for free, so take your online wishlist with you.

* Classic Awards - Classic Awards/Talbots Charge Platinum & Black are credit cards. They're set up to earn awards a bit faster and have a 15% birthday discount. Classic Awards/Red is free to join and you earn 1/2 point for every $1 you spend. You also get a birthday discount. It's not a credit card, so I am signed up for that one.



***************************************************  
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Talbots - a few sweaters