Congratulations to the Gigi's Gone Shopping winner, Kari!
Thanks again to all who entered.
*******************************
In my my post on QVC
Anonymous said...
I haven't been sucked into QVC but I have been sucked into that Talbot's jacket you're wearing (so much that I had to delurk)! It looks awesome! Do you have any more pics or sizing hints?
10/1/10 10:04 AM
Anon, here you go :-)
Talbots canvas jacket (A110011) comes in red & black. Size choices are available in regular & petite.
Size 4P - I ordered it sight unseen and guessed at the proper size. Worn open.
Worn closed
I like the width of this belt because it really brings the jacket in.
I like this color belt w/the jacket, but it might look better if a little wider. I like that the jacket looks good w/a belt.
These are the measurements taken flat on the 4P. The jacket is cleverly sewn, but not easy to measure so these are very approximate.
Underarm 38"
Shoulder to hem -32"
There is a general size chart on the Talbots site. However, I've called to ask for specific measurements and recvd them, so you might want to do that. 800.992.9010.
For more Talbots irl pics visit Musings of a Cardiganista.
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.


0 comments:
Post a comment on: Talbots - canvas jacket