Talbots - argyle sweater

Talbots argyle pullover sweater - Size PS - I don't see this online. It was 25% off of $98 + I had my 20% coupon. Loveth.


More Talbots argyle
* Argyle cardigan - Black based, like the one above.
* Argyle cardigan - Grey based. About 4 color choices.
* Argyle vest - I wish I had seen this to try it on. Yep, we've seen it before, but I don't own that one. I ended up selling it because it was too long. It's nice to have a petite option in almost all items.

Silk paisley shell - Size PS (236950)  - Very cute. I don't see it online. I think it was late summer or transitional fall. Not sure. What I do know is that some of Talbots' core customers are not happy w/the sleeveless look. Comments on the Facebook fan page about not having arms like FLOTUS and the like. If you are ok w/your guns, you will like some of the items on the sale racks. This was orig $79.50, right in line w/I'm Not Talking To You. This top was marked down to $59.99. Sale items were 25% off of the marked price + the 20% coupon was applicable. The 20% coupon & online code ends today.


Some of you are still not getting into Talbots and that's fine. I totally feel you. Just picture this offered by I'm Not Talking To You and see if your mind changes. At least on this one.


Talbots Shopping info
* Check out the Talbots fall sale guide for thoughts on items and some links to irl pics/reviews.

*Try 030423209 for 20% + free shipping. If it doesn't work, a search on the web should yield a code. 

* Click to print a coupon for in-store use. (Thanks, Bianca!) If you don't see your item in-store, you can get on the red phone to see if it's available thru customer service. All items ordered thru the red phone are shipped for free, so take your online wishlist with you.


A couple more things...I do have more Talbots reviews. However, I most definitely haven't forgotten about other retailers. As I said in a couple other threads, I'm super deep in a number of projects and just trying to quickly post when I can to keep the blog going. I happen to have a lot of Tal photos and their recent promo was so great. Also -- when I shopped Talbots on Sat, I recvd a trio of coupons. The 1st one is good for 30% off one full price item on 10/21, second one is 40% off one full price item on 10/26 and the third one is 50% off one full price item on 10/29. The coupons are good for in-store only.

Chime in...
♥
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Talbots - argyle sweater