Talbots - 3 hour coat sale online

Talbots is having a 3 hour coat sale online. Use COAT30. I believe if you add other items to your cart, they will also ship for free, per a comment I read on The Mothership.


Three quarter sleeve dolman - Pink is not my 1st choice when purchasing clothing, but I really love this color. It also comes in long sleeve and both are available in black as well.


Williams coat - Sometimes it's hard to find a workhorse coat that can accomplish casual to dressy. This could definitely do it. Also comes in black.

Windowpane plaid coat - This was in one of the Talbots videos. Looks like production yielded great execution.

Herringbone coat - On par the double-cloth lady coat from you know who. Nice color choices and this one has Thinsulate. The coat is available without Thinsulate for $20 less, here.


Double breasted herringbone - Love and bagged on another promo. Click here for irl pics.

Belted tweed coat - I liiikes this!

Classic peacoat - Another solid basic. You can choose with Thinsulate or without. Click here to check out last year's herringbone peacoat. Another item I should have kept.


Quilted coat - Like a quilted version of the downtown field. Comes in camel & 2 other colors.

Talbots has in-store coupons that begin soon. Tomorrow, in fact. 30% off one full price item on 10/21. 40% off one full price item on 10/26 and 50% off one full price item on 10/29. I received them when I made a purchase about a week and a half ago.




Note that some of the coats, and other items, say web only. Keep in mind if you have the coupon and were planning to use it to swoop on something you like, it may not be available in-store.


***************************************************

p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Talbots - 3 hour coat sale online