Striped pants (go 'head be bold)

I'm not an owner of anything Tory Burch just yet. However, I browse around the website from time to time. I saw these striped cotton track pants ($165) and thought they were tres hawt.

Then I saw these striped knit pants ($26) by Forever 21. I haven't seen the TBs or F21s in-person (looked for the latter), but the F21s might do nicely for the price point.The TB has a nice wide stripe that I think is cute, but the price would eat up a lotta my new budget. Which I'm already over by $100 right now. I have 'till 2/28 to rectify it or begin March w/a deficit. Even still, I've spent a good 60-70% less than other months by setting a limit. It feels so good!

ETA: I noticed J Crew's stripe dreamy cotton pant. They're in the weekend & sleepwear section, so I don't know about wearing this out and about. Maybe poolside at least. They're catalog/.com only. Cute.

Size  S – Waist = 32.5”, Hips = 38"
Size M – Waist = 34.5", Hips = 40"


Stripe pants... go 'head be bold. They might not work for public. I can't see $165 lounge pants if the stripes didn't work out for public. Definitely $26 cute for home. Totally.

Would you wear striped pants. Horizontal stripes, that is...


***************************************************
p.s. I'm in the process of moving from a blogspot.com to gigisgoneshopping.com. Not sure what to expect as far as your Google reader goes, but we'll be fine with a few days and a little patience.

p.p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Striped pants (go 'head be bold)