Seychelles password pumps + F21 butterfly top

Seychelles password pump is marked down to $52.90 on Endless. However, the teal color has been $34.99. I purchased mine Seychelles password pump, which I believe the shipper in this case is Endless; not Amazon.


Size 7.5 - I am usually a 7.5, but sometimes prefer an 8. Definitely have been in 8 in past shoes at J Crew. Anyway, I first tried the 7.5 and I got my foot in, but they felt too tight to walk. I boxed them up to return and they've been riding around with me ever since. My forgetfulness worked in this case because I recvd the 8 and they were definitely too loose. I unboxed the 7.5s, tried them again and they fit fine. I guess I just caught my feet during an extra puffy time. Check them out on AppGal who shared the price drop. Thanks!


I used to own the Juliets in peacock in 7.5 and they killed my feet so I let them go. I've been looking for an 8, but haven't found one. I really like the Passwords, so I'm keeping them. The color satisfies me. Plus I figure it's a nice switch to have a non-patent shoe. And although I love spectators and two-tone shoes, I can go without the wooden heel that the Juliets have. The password is...keep! (slaps knee). Don't let the dark color fool you. Those aren't sexy black jeans. They're one of my 2 pairs of ankle stretch toothpicks (29).


I went into F21 yesterday to see if the ruched scarf was in stock. It's a knockoff of Anthro's shadowed vine scarf. It's The online stock doesn't always coordinate w/the in-store more. Also, this scarf is a new release and they just added the taupe color yesterday. So I didn't expect it to be there and it wasn't. While I was there I saw the butterfly effect woven top hanging up high on a wall.

Size M - It's been on my wishlist so I was happy to try it in-person.






Thanks for visiting...


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Seychelles password pumps + F21 butterfly top