I'm ashamed to say that I often sort my recycling into different Duane Reade bags (if you're not from New York, read this). I know there must be more stylish options. Like this stylish Set of 4 Recycling Bags from Design Within Reach. They are made of heavy-duty, waterproof tarpaulin yet are softer and more accommodating (not to mention better looking) than traditional recycling containers. The set of four assorted color bags (each measuring 18 x 12 x 12) includes labels for organizing, and costs $22 at Design Within Reach.
Recycling Within Reach
I'm ashamed to say that I often sort my recycling into different Duane Reade bags (if you're not from New York, read this). I know there must be more stylish options. Like this stylish Set of 4 Recycling Bags from Design Within Reach. They are made of heavy-duty, waterproof tarpaulin yet are softer and more accommodating (not to mention better looking) than traditional recycling containers. The set of four assorted color bags (each measuring 18 x 12 x 12) includes labels for organizing, and costs $22 at Design Within Reach.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Recycling Within Reach