Although I hate cooking, I'm always smitten with cool kitchen items like this Black and White Prep Bowl Set at Bright and Bold. The set includes a 10.5" whisk and 3 nesting daisy prep bowls made from high quality earthenweare. Handwashing is recommended (hey, if you're cooking anyway, you don't mind the extra step, right?) Great hostess gift. And it's on sale, reduced to $36.95 from original price of $49.95. Free shipping, too. Check it out at Bright and Bold.
Prep's Cool
Although I hate cooking, I'm always smitten with cool kitchen items like this Black and White Prep Bowl Set at Bright and Bold. The set includes a 10.5" whisk and 3 nesting daisy prep bowls made from high quality earthenweare. Handwashing is recommended (hey, if you're cooking anyway, you don't mind the extra step, right?) Great hostess gift. And it's on sale, reduced to $36.95 from original price of $49.95. Free shipping, too. Check it out at Bright and Bold.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Prep's Cool