If you're a political news junkie like I am (I loooove watching election coverage the days after the kids are asleep...) you will appreciate this (very) tongue-in-cheek Pat the Politician 2 book at WishingFish.com. More for moms than tots, this book helps you really "get in touch" with the '08 candidates (both parties included). Pull Hillary's purse strings, fluff John Edwards's hair, and don't forget to wave bye-bye to George W.! $10 at Wishing Fish (currently sold out but new shipment expected soon).
Pat the Politician
If you're a political news junkie like I am (I loooove watching election coverage the days after the kids are asleep...) you will appreciate this (very) tongue-in-cheek Pat the Politician 2 book at WishingFish.com. More for moms than tots, this book helps you really "get in touch" with the '08 candidates (both parties included). Pull Hillary's purse strings, fluff John Edwards's hair, and don't forget to wave bye-bye to George W.! $10 at Wishing Fish (currently sold out but new shipment expected soon).
Shopping labels:
books/magazines,
gifts under $25,
political stuff
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Pat the Politician