Old Navy - more pics

Old Navy's online promo of 20% off with ONGET20 ends today. The $10 Old Navy cash for every $20 of merch purchased is still in effect in-stores. There's a retailer w/a current commercial that says, we don't make you come back to save, which is a good point. I'm not a fan of the dept store cash-for-future-purchase idea. However, as Mary Moo pointed out, the price points are better for some items in-store than online so it may not matter if you use the resulting cash you earn or not.

Mini cable-knit v-neck sweater - I had to return some shorts yesterday for G Money and I didn't look around too much, but I noticed the price point on this. It's regular price online and $15.50 in-store.

34 weeks
Maxi dress (M): F21 (Similar here, here and here with short sleeves)
Necklace: F21 (Similar here and here)



Asymmetrical ruffle top - Size M - Pretty color. I specifically tried this on because of the reviews online. I had to see for myself what it's like. It makes a great maternity top. It's thin. The draping looks fussy in the pic but didn't feel that way on.

Shoes (8): J Crew (Similar here, use 30off for 30% off and Tory Burch $90)

Looking at the side is one of the best indications of how well tops fit or not. It's a little big, so I'd usually be a S. If I were getting this to wear now, I'd stick w/M for belly coverage as there isn't too much gaping on the side. I could live with that. What I can't tell you is how long this top is. It must be very long if it's coverage as much as it is here.


The ruffle that some reviewers just aren't excited about.

Open-knit sweater - Size M - It's a bit see thru. This color looked creme to me. I don't see creme online & only see white. Maybe it *is* actually white. I didn't see it yesterday to be able to share the current in-store price. I do see that it's $14.50 online, so that may be a better price, plus the addtl 20% with ONGET20. I read the reviews again and apparently the white listed online *is* this color I tried on. I also forgot to say, thumbs up on the sweater. I liked it. Would probably get my usual size S if getting it.

31 wks + 3

Necklace: ? (Similar here and bigger coins here)

Open-front crochet cardigan ($42.94) - Downside is their new, higher price points. Upside is 100% cotton and machine wash, which saves on time & dry cleaning. Good reviews online. Again, could be on promo in-store.


See also...

* 3/4 sleeve french terry tee - promo ($19.50) - This is a less expensive version of J Crew's city tee from a couple years ago. I imagine the fabric on this is lighter & not is great, but the price point is good. Yeah, it's a cotton/poly blend. Two of them have little sequins on them, which isn't cute. The tan & grey don't and those are good colors.

* Burnout-graphic hoodie tee - promo ($22.94) - I like the graphic. Cute for little surfer girls.

* Crochet-trim keyhole top ($9.97 & $10.97) - I really wonder what the reviewers dress like because it seems like some of them just don't understand cuts. Or maybe I just like fuller cuts right now. Pregs or not, I think I'd still like the fuller cut and that it'd would look cute under a blazer.

* Watercolor nature-graphic tee ($14.94) - Like many of you, I have enough graphic tees. I definitely don't wear them as much as I thought I would. However, I always take a closer look at any tees & sweaters w/v-necks since they're less common than crewnecks.


...out of time! Check out a few more Old Navy irl pics & picks in this post

Thanks for stopping by...



***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. This post is about Old Navy, but if you're shopping J Crew online be aware today's Ebates amount is 8%. It's usually 2% on average. Sometimes 1.5%, I believe.

Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Old Navy - more pics