


Another gem I discovered while perusing my fave UK kids' magazine, Junior, these soft, handmade letter cushions by Morello Living are a simply divine addition to baby's nursery. Measuring 14 inches high, they are custom made with the fabric of your choice and filled with non-allergenic filling (and stuffed just enough to stand up on their own, yet still be cuddly). The price is, well, expensive (I can't convert the currency, but it will be a lot...plus overseas shipping), so maybe consider this something to "browse only" unless you have money to burn! Hopefully I can find something similar- and less expensive- on this side of the pond.
p.s. Sorry about the sizing problem on those images- having some glitches uploading photos to Blogger.
p.p.s. Now that the weather has finally dipped below 80 degrees here in NYC, my kids are finally wearing their brother/sister Halloween outfits from CWD Kids today and they look scrumptious!
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Letters from England