J'Crewlet - tortoise cuff

J Crew's Factory tortoise cuff (54261, $22.50) - Free shipping on all J'Crewlet orders this weekend. No code necessary.I usually prefer bangles over cuffs, but it looks pretty cool.





You know what's funny? Seeing this wholesale cuff from Alibaba. Looks like the same one. If so, that's a kick ass markup for J Crew.





Five Factory Picks

I don't think I've ever ordered any clothing from the Factory section without seeing them first in-person. If I had a store close by for returns, I'd probably try an item or two on occasion. If I visited the store, I'd want to see...



* Cable belted cardigan

* Mixed metal crystal bib bracelet

* Perfect shirt in washed chambray

* Skinny pony hair belt

* Tissue twist knot tee - Matisse blue is pretty.



See a few factory items on White Dresses Blue Ashes and on 1 More Shopping Blog.





Chime in...





0 comments:

Post a comment on: J'Crewlet - tortoise cuff