J Crew - silk Blythe blouse

J Crew's silk Blythe blouse (37871, $98) comes in dark navy, olive moss, alabaster (white) and fresh apricot. Yes, this blouse is like the Bromley silk blouse from Madewell.

Some measurements for the Blythe:
Size 4 - chest = 38.75", waist = 38.75"
Size 6 - chest = 39.75", waist = 39.75"


Olive moss

Size 4 - The size 2 fit, but I felt like the 4 gave me more room to play with for a blousier effect. I definitely didn't want it to be fitted. There's pleating at the front shoulder, which I liked. There isn't any pleating or shirring at the shoulder. It's a great blouse. It wasn't too see thru in the fitting room lighting. I'm wearing a black bra underneath. It might show more in natural light, but it seemed to be fairly opaque. Check it out...

* on AppGal
* on Audreybella
* on Commonwealth Girl
* on Ema
* on Iroar here and here
* on Kendi Everyday
* on Megan Crew Reviews
* on My Now and Then
* on One Too Many Closets
* on Shopping On the Fly

Pants (6P): J Crew stretch trouser cords (See these and these)


Navy - Size 4


Do tell if you've tried or own...

♥
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - silk Blythe blouse