J Crew price cuts

First up...I think 'Margo' is wearing J Crew's shearling fatigue jacket (sold out).


*******************************

If you haven't had time to review the sale section at JC as of yesterday, here are some of the new price cuts:

Flight jacket
(promo $138)

Provence dress (promo $69.50)

Sequin bib cami (promo $59.50)

Poppy waterfloral skirt
($49.99)

And...
* Brigadier utility jacket ($69.99) - Irl pics - Also see Old Navy's surplus jacket. The spicy oak is similar to JC's burnished moss.
* Canvas military skirt ($39.99) - Irl pics
* Icon trench ($199.99) - on Dina
* Stripe drawstring dress ($49.99) - on Debye


My personal pick from these is the canvas military skirt & brigadier jacket. I like both of those. I won't be getting them, but I did appreciate things about both of them, esp the skirt. My recent purchases were Ecote jacket (M) and the Seychelle Password pumps pumps that are featured at the top of the page. See them on AppGal. Thank you, AppGal for sharing the find!


Thanks for stopping by...

***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew price cuts