10/18 - Added links to bici tee, , Ciel étoilé cardigan, lodge puffer vest & marled shawl-collar cardigan
10/? - Items are no longer on final sale, which means they can be returned within 60 days.
10/30 - Added link to Northern Lights necklace
Here is the latest list of links to irl pics of J Crew items. If I don't have irl pics, I have links to other bloggers' irl pics and/or comments made about the items. This is the most recent list of links to sale items & irl pics/reviews. Many of you have seen this before. If you're new, welcome :-).
10/? - Items are no longer on final sale, which means they can be returned within 60 days.
10/30 - Added link to Northern Lights necklace
Here is the latest list of links to irl pics of J Crew items. If I don't have irl pics, I have links to other bloggers' irl pics and/or comments made about the items. This is the most recent list of links to sale items & irl pics/reviews. Many of you have seen this before. If you're new, welcome :-).
If you have a question, I will try to answer it or someone here will. If you don't see the item you're interested in on this list, try entering the product name or style number in the Search This Blog feature on the right-hand side of the main page. If I've reviewed the item, it should up in the search. You can also search on The Mothership to see if there is discussion about an item you're interested in. I usually don't note prices because J Crew adjusts them, as pointed out in this discussion. However, for some items I'll note prices if I see a 2nd cut or if the price is a great deal.
Accessories/Handbags/Shoes
* Alecia shoes (suede) - paris pink & tobacco are $129.99, black & pumice stone are $198
* Northern lights necklace (31568) - Chronicles of My Closet * Reusable canvas tote - One of the prints is $5.99.
Dresses
* Cascade ruffle dress - Sold out, but pops back - Irl pics
* Cotton-wool ruffle dress - After thinking long & hard, I decided I'm not going to mess with this. I have a feeling it will fit like a tight sweater dress on me + bootyliciously short. I don't know why Blogger isn't recognizing that adjective. Oh well. Here are some measurements for you.Chest Circumference - Size S = 35", Size M = 37"
Hip Circumference - Size S = 35", Size M = 37"
Front Body Length from High Point of Shoulder 31.50", Size M = 32"
* Ginny dress - You can see the rugby-stripe Ginny dress in this post
* Printed embossed Lorelei dress - This dress goes up to 16. and has pockets, fyi. Check it out on Chasing Davies.
Size 6 chest is 34", waist is 29.25" and the center back skirt length is 23".
Size 8 chest is 35", waist is 35" and the center back skirt length is 23".
Petite 6 chest is 33.5", waist is 28.5" and the center back skirt length is 21.25".
Petite 8 chest is 34.5", waist is 29.5", and the center back skirt length is 21.50".
* Ruffled jersey dress ($29.99) - Size S - No pockets. The ruffles are raw edges. I can't believe this had an original price tag of $90. Check it out on AppGal.
Jackets/Outerwear
* Houndstooth bomber -I chatted w/an online rep and the bomber is unlined.Size 2: Chest 39.5, waist 39.75.
Size 4: Chest 40.5, waist 40.75
* Bouclé bomber jacket - on Cleo
* Lodge puffer vest - Irl pics
* Long Benny blazer - on Crewlade - Some measurements...
Chest - 4 = 34", 6 = 37"
Waist - 4 = 34.5, 35.5"
Sweep - 4 = 39.5", 40.5"
* Marled & solid Thandie blazers - Irl pics
--------> Anjali of Golden Means is celebrating 2 years of blogging. Check out her awesome Anthropologie Giftcard Giveaway.
***************************************************
* Lodge puffer vest - Irl pics
* Long Benny blazer - on Crewlade - Some measurements...
Chest - 4 = 34", 6 = 37"
Waist - 4 = 34.5, 35.5"
Sweep - 4 = 39.5", 40.5"
* Marled & solid Thandie blazers - Irl pics
* Nolita white denim jacket - Irl pics
Chest - Size S = 34", size M = 36"
Front Body Length from High Point of Shoulder - Size S = 23", Size M = 23.5"
* Ciel étoilé cardigan - Irl pics
* Infinity cardigan - Irl pics
* Marled shawl-collar cardigan - Irl pics
* Merino ruffle moto sweater - Irl pics
* Merino Silvana cardigan - on Debye and on Ashley
* Rimini cardigan - Irl pics
* Whisper glimmer cardigan - Irl pics
MUSTHAVE for 30% off final sale + free shipping on $150 or more ends tonite. I don't understand why JC doesn't update the sale section during these promos. Are they trying to clear merch or not. Mini vent over. Moving on. I don't tell you all my business, but I will have transparency with regard to retail and always be honest. So yes, I bought on this promo :
* Calista cami - Got the warm taupe color I thought I didn't need, 4.
* Dream draped-v sweater - Black, S - Hoping the dream isn't a nightmare this year.
* Perfect-fit short-sleeve V-neck tee - They are 2/$30. Dark rosewood is beautiful, S. I threw dark seaport in there to try. I did better this spring adding some brights, but my fall colors are looking a bit plain. I eradicated teal & green from my wardrobe and now I'm trying to find ways to work it back in. I think I need a different shade and/or tone than what I was buying.
* Merino boyfriend sweatshirt - Black pine, S.
UPS personnel will be surprised as they haven't been here as much recently as in the past.
Chime in...
♥
* Tailored linen Maybelle jacket - Irl pics
* Stadium-cloth Sasha peacoats - Irl pics
Size 6 - Waist: 31.25", Hips: 39.75
* Island paisley bubble skirt - on Social Scientist
Size S - A medium would probably be better, to give more flow, but bubble skirts are a pass for me in general. Just sharing the irl pic. 80% cotton, 20% silk. Currently sold out, but will probably popback.
* Stadium-cloth Sasha peacoats - Irl pics
Pants/Shorts/Skirts
* Ankle stretch toothpick jean - The amore wash is $49.99 - Check out other washes on A Bigger Closet and on kelinda.KELINDA.
* Cropped seaside madras zipper pant - on Ema, on Summerilla here and here and on Dina G (last pic).
* Glen plaid ruffle skirt - Irl pics - If you like the idea, but need more length & sophistication, check out Talbots ruffle tweed skirt.* Ikat dot pencil skirt - Pops back on occasion - on A Bigger Closet
Size 4 - Waist: 30.25", Hips: 38.75"Size 6 - Waist: 31.25", Hips: 39.75
* Island paisley bubble skirt - on Social Scientist
Size S - A medium would probably be better, to give more flow, but bubble skirts are a pass for me in general. Just sharing the irl pic. 80% cotton, 20% silk. Currently sold out, but will probably popback.
Sweaters
* Cashmere Cody cardigan - on Shopping With M and on Closet Chronicles Chest - Size S = 34", size M = 36"
Front Body Length from High Point of Shoulder - Size S = 23", Size M = 23.5"
* Ciel étoilé cardigan - Irl pics
* Infinity cardigan - Irl pics
* Marled shawl-collar cardigan - Irl pics
* Merino ruffle moto sweater - Irl pics
* Merino Silvana cardigan - on Debye and on Ashley
* Rimini cardigan - Irl pics
* Whisper glimmer cardigan - Irl pics
* Tissue ribbon cardigan (29683, promo $39.50) - Mommycamille says, 'It is basically any one of the thin ivory color cardigans J Crew is known for with a ribbon haphazardly tacked on the front. I was hoping it was slightly more substantial but you can definitely see through it like all the other J Crew cardis I have, so it was quickly put back without trying on.'
Tops
* Beaded stamp tee (30041) - now $24.99 - Personally, I'm bored of the art tees and find myself not reaching for them. I think it's because I'm into stripes or choose a slouchier look to camouflage my stomach. I do think this tee would look good w/the infinity cardigan in paradise blue. Check out the tee on 1 More Shopping Blog.* Betsy wrap cami (28780) - On The Mothership, jcrewlove said, "I typically always wear a XS or a 0 in J. Crew clothes (lately- I used to wear bigger size before I feel like the sizing changed). I tried on the Betsy Cami and I absolutely LOVE it! I have it in size 0- I am a 32 C and not very tall (5'3") and maybe I am wrong but I really feel like it is really well made and I love it! Am I crazy? I most likely will wear a cami under it to work but it really does not V too low for me (and I don't like things to be too showy ever.)"
* Bettina cami - Irl pics
* Bici tee - on AppGal and on Debye* Calista cami - Irl pics
* Coralie cami - Irl pics
* Fountain cami - Currently sold out online. May pop back. Irl pics
* Shimmer bib tee - Irl pics
* Silk and sequin scoopneck tee - Only olive moss is on sale ($89.99) - Irl pics* Katzy cami - Now sold out, but it might pop back. Check it out on DaniBP.
* Novo-stripe wrap top - Irl pics * Perfect-fit folded flower tank - on Cleo
* Perfect-fit mixed-tape cardigan - on eggytarty
* Perfect-fit ruffle henley - Irl pics
* Rimini cardigan - Irl pics - Sold out as of 10/25. Will probably pop back. * Perfect-fit mixed-tape cardigan - on eggytarty
* Perfect-fit ruffle henley - Irl pics
* Shimmer bib tee - Irl pics
* Softspun cotton pocket tee ($9.99) - Just a tad loose, not too slouchy. Very comfortable. Sorry I forgot to take a irl pic before I returned it. S chest = 35", M chest = 37"
* Tissue sequin tank - Irl pics - Sold out, but popsback on occasion. You might keep your eye out for the new drapey sequin tank
* Tux henley ($14.99) - on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Tux henley ($14.99) - on 1 More Shopping Blog
MUSTHAVE for 30% off final sale + free shipping on $150 or more ends tonite. I don't understand why JC doesn't update the sale section during these promos. Are they trying to clear merch or not. Mini vent over. Moving on. I don't tell you all my business, but I will have transparency with regard to retail and always be honest. So yes, I bought on this promo :
Gigi's Personal Picks
* Cashmere Cody cardigan - Couldn't decide between orange and bright guava. After conferring with Cleo of Trousseau Adventures, I decided on the guava, S. I have enough orange anyway. ETA: Got it and love it. * Calista cami - Got the warm taupe color I thought I didn't need, 4.
* Dream draped-v sweater - Black, S - Hoping the dream isn't a nightmare this year.
* Perfect-fit short-sleeve V-neck tee - They are 2/$30. Dark rosewood is beautiful, S. I threw dark seaport in there to try. I did better this spring adding some brights, but my fall colors are looking a bit plain. I eradicated teal & green from my wardrobe and now I'm trying to find ways to work it back in. I think I need a different shade and/or tone than what I was buying.
* Merino boyfriend sweatshirt - Black pine, S.
UPS personnel will be surprised as they haven't been here as much recently as in the past.
Chime in...
--------> Anjali of Golden Means is celebrating 2 years of blogging. Check out her awesome Anthropologie Giftcard Giveaway.
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.


0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew Guide - final sale (oct)