Holiday Gifts That Work Year-Round

I finally had time to peruse my copy of Domino Magazine's holiday gift guide (I know, about a month too late) and wanted to pass along these fab finds. Keep them in mind for hostess gifts, engagement gifts, or wedding gifts, over the next few months.

Personalized Notepads ($25) by Linda & Harriet. I remember their debut at the National Stationery Show!


Essentials Throw Blanket by Donna Karan ($125) at Bloomingdales. Perfect for snuggling on the sofa for a nap.


Orleans Plastic Flatware- Set of 4 Place Settings (on sale for $7.89, reduced from $15.95) at Z Gallerie. Dress up your entertaining without taking out your "good" flatware! Currently out of stock, but back in stock soon.


Number 1-6 Napkins ($128) by Susan Fredman at Home. Keeps confusion at bay at a dinner party!

Craving more? Browse through Domino Magazine's Holiday Gift Guide.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Holiday Gifts That Work Year-Round