Size 6 - I didn't focus too much on the fit, I have to say. I knew it would not really work on me w/the one button. No likey. I wanted to give this one a post, though, because it's a cute idea. Nice buttons at the sleeves. Not good from an alterations standpoint, though. There is another jacket that I've reviewed for later today and it also only comes in regular sizes. I was spoiled w/petite sizes, so we'll see which things they make in petite or tall and which they don't. I've noticed the same thing at BR & ON online. Some things aren't coming in petite & tall in all the colors that are available in regular. It has always been that way, but it seems a bit more prevalent now.
Jeans (6P): Signature Fit night rinse trouser jeans - courtesy of Talbot's
Necklace: H&M men's dept! 09 (Similar here)
Chime in...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.


0 comments:
Post a comment on: Gap - tipped tuxedo jacket