Gap - 30% off outerwear ends tomorrow

Save 30% off select outerwear at gap.com. This sale is online only and no code is necessary. Here are some of the offerings:

Tweed peacoat - This is a newer arrival. I haven't seen it in-person yet. I forgot to step into the Gap when I walked by it yesterday. It looks cute online and reminds me of the tweed funnel jacket (2nd pic).

Tweed funnel jacket - Irl pics

Long belted puffer coat - I would love to try this in the color below. There's no way it will fit in the coat closet & I've already edited for the upcoming season. However, I wonder if it has that shiny look in-person. I don't know how I feel about that.

Lightweight puffer jacket - I kind of like the chevron stitching.

These are also cute...
* Wool blend car coat
* Wool blend funnel neck coat

And the sale is good on...
* Boys - sherpa denim jacket
* Girls - cozy warmest jacket
* Maternity - hooded anorak
* Maternity - long puffer coat
* Mens - classic cottlon trench
* Mens - down vest
* Mens - wool bomber jacket
* Mens - wool private jacket



If you've tried or own any of these, let us know...

*************************************************** 
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gap - 30% off outerwear ends tomorrow