Forever 21 - print tops

All of these tops in this post are polyester, which doesn't bother me as they're all under $20. The material is that thin, jersey -type of poly. The kind that's almost ribbed and a bit cheesy feeling. That said, I've been satisfied w/this style of fabric from F21, even though it's not very breathable. I don't think it will sit well with everyone. Perhaps I have lowered expectaaaaations and feel pleased with most of the F21 items that I've ordered online. ;)

Mod 3/4 Slv Tunic (M) - I really like the colors/pattern/print on this.


Chantilly lace top (S) - Such a ringer for J Crew's lace tee from last winter. I had my doubts when I saw it online, but they did a really good job on this one.




Zebra stripes top (S): It fits & stretches over my 42" belly right now and is loose in the chest, as it's supposed to be. I almost wish I'd gotten a M, but I think I'll like the small in a few months. I almost returned this because I wasn't initially excited. However, it looks good under a blazer or on its own with a turquoise necklace. Same fabric as the colorblock tunic. I've been thinking about my intentions for post-maternity style and I think prints are the way to go. It will be good to have the J Crew cotton henleys that I can wash and put in the dryers. But I think having prints that would hide any stains would be helpful. Another drawback about the fabric on these tops is that the instructions say hand wash. That's not so good, but I can take a risk w/care for the price.


Pearlescent bow hair clip set - For the baby! I said I'd never do bows, but of course I'm going to. Who was I foolin' besides me? The most recent u/s pic was quite clear, but I still can't see the hair that G Money, my mom and mil can see. My mom was over the other day and said the pic looks different on my computer screen than hers. A smidge less than 4 wks to go and I'll see it for myself in-person. I'm so excited. We bought her domain name last week.


Going to F21 in-person? Be sure to check out my F21 shopping tips.

Thanks for stopping by :)



***************************************************
p.s. Juuuuuuuuuust kidding! *lol* But yeah, the domain name did cross my mind.

1 comments:

luxurygirl said...

Love the first tunic! It's amazing
Stylephotos

Post a comment on: Forever 21 - print tops