* Elegant affair earrings - The black ones. Love these. I wear black studs quite a bit that I purchased from H&M. The dangling earrings give a different look and aren't too dressy.
* Lucky charms earrings - These are a little bigger than I expected, but manageable. They're not too heavy. The color is very pretty. Will go well w/JC's heirloom pink if I choose.
* Fairest of all necklace -What a kitschy little necklace. The mirror was bigger than I expected, but it's fun and fine for $3.80.
Here's the back of the necklace. Quite intricate.
Ruched woven scarf - A dupe of Anthro's shadowed vine scarf. They did a pretty good job and I'm happy with it. Believe it or not, the dark navy doesn't show the grape detail as well as the khaki or coral options. However, I'm certain it will play well when the seasons change and it's bright outside. I keep thinking 4th of July for this scarf w/a red & white tee to make it patriotic. Something a bit different than a $5 Old Navy tee, which is always tempting, but...eh.
Solid color knit circle scarf - If you click the link it will take you to cream, which looks like white on my monitor. Only $4.50, which I suppose is why the coral is already gone. I'm very happy with this. I think I'm going minimalist for spring, definitely am for summer. A top with a scarf or drop earrings and a skirt or other bottom. Probably the ever present cardi option. I don't think I'll be getting too fancy with belts and the like so I'm excited the scarf worked out as I'd hoped.
Heritage 1982 vertical stripe skirt - Size M -The print on this was not as zany as I thought it might be. I was also happy that the waistband doesn't feel too tight. I have it hiked up pretty high. I don't like the shoes I tried w/this because they're too clunky. The heel can't be too thin, but they can't be clunky either. Maybe a wedge will work. The platform looks a bit 90s. Plus I'll probably pull the skirt down so you just see a sliver of the shoes. If the stripes are scary, they have solid maxis here, here and this one has draping and ruching. FYI I'm 5'2" and the heels are probably 3.5 - 4".
Colorblock canvas tote - MUCH larger than I expected. However, I often forget to whip out the tape measure when purchasing handbags online. Bad habit. This is great for beach towels, though. It won't offer a ton of support, but you can pack quite a bit of lightweight items in with ease. Or a couple of toddlers if you need to tote them around This sucker is huge.Yeah, 3rd photo is me trying to get into it. I wish my timer wasn't so fast. I think I could've fit more me into it.
Faux pearl and rhinestone ring - I like rings w/elastic bands like this one. Makes for an easy fit and no problem ordering online.
F21 comes across as a schlocky teenage mess to many. With good reason. Not to mention the fact that most of us don't want to go back to go back to h.s.! Certainly not me. I kind of grew up on F21, though, and remember their first stores. Toootally different than what they've grown into today. As they've grown, so have I, but I still feel comfortable shopping still shopping there. I tend to stick to the tops and accessories. They also do some fun coats that I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on elsewhere, like a leopard one I wear a few times/year. If you've been thinking about F21, but don't know where to begin, check out how to shop at forever 21.
Thanks for stopping by...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.








0 comments:
Post a comment on: Forever 21 - irl pics