Promo excludes Timeless collection, Monogram Dresses, Men’s Gavin, Dawson, & Emerson pants, Men’s Bags, and Chan Luu.
ETA -> Cable-knit shell promo ($39.50) - With the 25% off it works out to a little more than 40% off the original price. I ordered this in S and love it. The cable is nice and so is the oat flour color. It's lightweight, so should work easily under blazers, but not so thin that it looks rumpled over a button down. I usually prefer v-necks when I can get them, but this one seems to scoop down just a bit. It doesn't sit high on the neck, also nice if you choose to wear a collared shirt under.
Sequin sweatshirt ($39.99) - I saw this in-person and it's pretty cute. This was marked down pretty quickly. I tried it on and the size S fits me right now in my 8th month, but I wouldn't size down. I can tell by the shoulders that sizing down would be too tight. An additional 25% is good. Check it out on 1 More Shopping Blog.
Leopard tee ($35) - 2 color choices, machine wash. I liked the print in-person, but it's very t-shirt-y. Thin. I don't know what I was expecting as it's clearly a tee in the photo and by name. One of our favorite models and she looks great!
Lace boatneck blouse - Comes in black or white, regular & petite sizes. The entire top is sheer, so you'd have to wear a cami under. I tried it on and the S fit. Right now. Order two sizes if you are interested in this and can do so. Personally, I wouldn't size down because I think it would be too tight in the shoulders. I found the pattern to show up better in the lighter color. However, if you have light skin, the dark pattern may show up nicely. Really cute. I got the feeling in this more than JC's Leslie lace shell (irl pics).
Hannah shirred dress - Looks like a t-shirt style dress w/ruching. Love the simplicity and the grey color. This might be great to score on a 40% promo.
Rosette skirt - Also comes in black. We saw this style at a few retailers in the past year. It's getting some love in the reviews, so if you've been wanting one...
Non-iron fitted sateen shirt - Navy is $24.99 before 25% off.

Anna rouched ballet flat - This leopard looks like a nice print. It also comes in solids, including a pretty gold.
Garrah retro pump - Same or similar print in a pump.
Thanks for visiting :)
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Banana Republic - 25% off