Asos - extra 10% off sale

Ooh, a coupon code at ASOS. Use EXTRA10 for 10% off sale items. I looked at items on their site for a couple years and never ordered anything due to the high shipping. Plus you know the exchange rate is never on our side in the US. I don't think they have any physical stores & are mail order only. If you need to be in touch w/them, email is an easy option and they respond very quickly. I've had any questions or issues resolved quickly & easily.



I tried the code on its last go-round about a month ago. I didn't think my item was on sale, but the 10% worked, so give it a try no matter what you're ordering. Free shipping & returns, no minimum. It takes at least a week to receive an order from ASOS, even though I believe they have now a warehouse Stateside. And then the return process takes a week or so. It's worth the wait to receive when the items work out. I liked the first couple things I ordered. I'd say many items are on par with H&M & Zara. They have a number of different lines, though, so the quality can skew lower or higher than that. Now that I know the general quality, I can check out the runway viewing option for an item and that gives me an even better idea of what to expect. I turn the music off so I don't get hyped by it.



These fun items are definitely in the sale section. All are under $50.













If you've shopped ASOS, be sure to share your experience.



Chime in...






***************************************************

p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Asos - extra 10% off sale