This post is not sponsored by or affiliated with Talbots or Red Chair Confessions
If you're new to my blog, welcome! A quick note about me. I try on clothes when I'm out in the malls and plazas and take photos. I try to share as many irl pics as I can and whatever impressions I can remember about the item. I visit/review items from a handful of retailers, including Talbots. However, it's easy to see that my reviews tend to be J Crew heavy.
This post is for those who are seeking past Talbots items. Be sure to include any details about the item and share a link if you can find one on the Web. The post is intended for individual sellers, not Ebay resellers. Please connect thru email if you see an item of interest. I'm not a part of the transaction and am only providing a space for listings.
Whether you're a swap/sell pro, or you're just getting started, I invite you to check out my tips for successful sell/swap experience. Have fun!
**************************
This post is inspired by The Great (Weekly) Exchange on J Crew Aficionada and Trade Market posts on Effortless Anthropologie

0 comments:
Post a comment on: Red Hanger Swap: Looking to Find or Trade