Madewell - sale section

I received an email from Madewell with a one-time 20% off coupon code. It's good thru Tue, 1/11. If you subscribe to Madewell emails, maybe search your mail if you don't recall receiving one. I saw it, but it didn't really register with me until I saw it mentioned on The Mothership. I decided to have a look. I look at all of their offerings, but since they're new to me I tend to stay in the sale section. I find that their sizes are close to J Crew sizes. Ive taken S in the items I've purchased. They've enabled a chat featured, like on JC, so you can ask questions about measurements. Cool, of course.

Goldrush cardigan (34752) - I like this brown color. I'm guessing the little gold dots compliment it well. I thought about ordering it, but there was only M and the chat rep told me the measurement is 38" which would be too oversized for me. And at $89.99, getting the wrong size is just silly.


Goldrush dress (34359, $89.99) - I like the looks of this one. Not the price, though. I don't mean to be cheap. I just see this being offered at H&M for $39.99.

Cardiff cardigan ($39.99) - Looks like a basic, long wool cardi. The brown looks like it has some red in it, which I like. Ordered a size S.


Shadow blazer (31077, $69.99) - This had an original retail of $178 or so, so it's come way down in price. It's navy w/black piping. I like that. It's got the contrast, but not as much as a tuxedo blazer. I like tuxedo blazers, but this might be more versatile. Put this one in the bag, size 4.

Shirred stripe tee - This has a slight asymmetrical design in the stripes, at the top. Always love stripes. I like this camel color they're calling vanilla creme It'll be a nice summer alternative to the long sleeve JC bateau striped top that I have in camel. The neckline on that one droops land I'm hoping this one won't be the same in that regard.

Chatelaine dress - This is really, really cute. I already know elastic waist goods don't work on me, but very, very cute.

Lorimer blazer - Still kind of pricey, but I like the alternate styling idea they have on the website.


Did you receive a Madewell code? If so, did you use it?



***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Madewell - sale section