Size S - The color code is AMI, which is something mint aqua mist. My mind is not filing for the complete color name. I'm sure I saw black in-store. I'm not sure of the other colors. The new arrivals weren't in, so they had this cardigan in 2 or 3 places in the stores to fill up space. I didn't realize this until after I arrived home and looked at the pic & website. The S fit ok. Remember, when items go down to XXS, that's sometimes an indication to size down one. I didn't know it ran down to XXS, so I didn't think to think to try an XS. See it on 1 More Shopping Blog.
If you're shopping the MUSTSHOP for 40% off + free shipping on a net subtotal of $100 or more, be sure to check out the links to irl pics. If you're looking for something you don't see on the list, try entering the style # in the search box on the upper right hand side of the blog.
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - merino ruffled strata cardigan