Fall Fab Five: Mix and Match Fashion


Gigi welcomes guest blogger...





Hi everyone! I'm Tara, and you can find me over at Mix and Match Fashion. Gigi asked me to guest blog for her while she's off doing important things like being a mommy :)

Fall is swiftly approaching, and thus comes the oh-so-fun wardrobe change over. I'm looking forward to acquiring / wearing many things this fall, and here are my top 5:

1) Animal Print
Animal print is so much fun, and it comes on so many things: belts, hats, shoes, blouses....how can one ever choose??

animalprint



2) Green Denim
Colored denim is another hot trend, and for some reason I seem to have become obsessed with acquiring a pair in green.
greenjeans
Other green denim options:
1) Forever 21
2) J Brand

3) Striped Sweaters
Striped tops and dresses were some of my go-to items this summer, and I have a feeling that trend will continue this fall.
stripedsweater
Other striped sweater options:
1) LOFT
2) Banana Republic


4) Cognac Boots
I know these Steve Madden boots are played out and it seems like EVERYONE has them, but I don't care, I love them....and I'm convinced they go with everything!


Steven_by_Steve_Madden_Intyce_Boots_Cognac


other cognac boot options:
1) Target
2) Frye
3) Bandolino

5) Bright Bottoms
If you read my blog, you already know that I LOVE color, and I am so happy to see so many fun, bright offerings for the fall!

brightbottoms

Feel free to stop by my blog and let me know what you are loving this fall!
~ Tara of Mix and Match Fashion


********************************************************

Thanks, Tara!



p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Fall Fab Five: Mix and Match Fashion